Electrical Engineer for Golden Rice (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
|20 January 2017|
Golden Rice is the leading Cambodian jasmine rice miller and exporter, specialized in producing high-quality Cambodian Jasmine Rice product since 2009. We are equipped with state-of-the-art machinery and technology for drying, milling and packaging rice for the export markets, winner of the Best Rice in the World award in 2012 and 2013 and certified ISO 9001 since 2013.
Beside its rice processing and exporting activities, Golden Rice is developing its own construction and engineering projects, such as industrial building construction, machinery & electrical installation, and R&D on agricultural engineering.
While expanding its activity, the company is urgently recruiting dynamic individuals to fill position as below.
- Electrical Engineer (01 Position)
- Design Electrical Panel, such as:
- Control Panel: Relay, PLC, ATS, …
- Distribution Panel.
- High Voltage and Low Voltage Panel.
- Capacitor Bank Panel…
- Assembling, testing, commissioning and maintaining Electrical panel to make sure they run smoothly based on the specification
- Be responsible for providing installation, preparation and maintenance services of electrical system, motor 3P, air-cons, fans, and others
- provided high level project management skills, including the management of all electrical projects, through the entire project life cycle from authorization, implementation to project handover, ensuring projects are completed by required deadlines and financial guidelines
- Provide a good service with quality to the user and follow up the regular maintenance schedule
- Assist in designing maintenance schedule and review all repairing requests from users
- Write a monthly report for the manager
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience 2-5 years in Electrical Engineering
- Experience reading drawings and/or interpreting specifications, scheduling and planning
- Knowledge of electrical engineering codes and standards
- Strong organizational skills, including time management, delegation & prioritization skills
- Strong problem solving, Management, leadership and communication skills
- Be Creative, patient, flexible, self-dicipline and team work
- Good in English both writing and speaking
- Proficient in several computer programs e.g. MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD, 2D
Please send letter of application and CV with expected salary to the Golden Rice office or email to us by using the contact detail below.
Please mark clearly the position you apply for on the application. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be returned.
Competitive salary will be offered based on qualifications and experience, including the bonus, Insurance, Medical care and other benefits.