Deputy Director for Human and Health Organization
|Execute. / Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Other|
|Full time job|
|$800 - $1,000|
Human and Health (H&H) is a not-for-profit non-government organization (NGO) based in Ratanakiri Province, Cambodia. H&H was founded by a group of volunteers and registered with the Cambodian Ministry of Interior on October 11, 2011. The organization is the successor of VOR ORT, a German NGO that implemented tuberculosis (TB) programs in Ratanakiri since 2004. As part of VOR ORT’s exit strategy, the former program management facilitated the foundation process of H&H during 2009-2011.
Currently H&H continues to work towards stopping TB in Ratanakiri and has expanded its work in 2016 to Mondulkiri Province. January 2017 brings exciting changes to H&H with a 4 year approved collaborative project with Indigenous Community Support Organization (ICSO) in Nutrition & WASH in both Ratanakiri and Mondulkiri Provinces.
Vision: “All people in Cambodia enjoy good health and wellbeing”.
Mission: This shall be achieved through improving “people’s health through support and cooperation with the government health sector in providing public health services and implementation of health promotion to the population.
- Honesty and Integrity:
- Respect and Fairness:
- Teamwork and Collaboration:
- Positive Attitude and Energy:
H&H is happy to announce 4 new exciting positions. If you have the skills and believe in the core values of H&H we would like to hear from you. Human and Health is looking for committed, creative and proactive Cambodian candidates to take on the positions as follows:
The selected candidates will benefit in line with human resource policy such as one month’s salary bonus after 12 months work, Health and accident insurance, Health allowance and phone card.
Please see following detailed job description outlining candidates expected duties, responsibilities and requirements.
- Deputy Director (DD) will assist and work under direct supervision of the Executive Director (ED) in leading and managing the organization administration and financial affairs under the core values of the organisation. He/She will also support the ED in reporting, securing funding and engaging with partners and donors. (At times field trips will be expected to follow up on project work monitoring and evaluation)
- Closely oversee Finance and Administration departments to ensure high standards and smooth functioning.
- Create a motivational environment and ensure that interpersonal relationships and communication within the organization are developed and maintained at a high level.
- Assist in the review and update of H&H strategic plan, annual budgets, work plans, proposals for funding and broaden H&H’s base of funding support (seeking new donors)
- Actively lead and facilitate regular Management Team and staff meetings.
- Represent the organization to governments and development organizations and donors.
- Support management staff from finance and administration to perform their job descriptions.
- Conduct performance reviews of relevant staff.
- Assist in leading and managing organization to ensure H&H achieved its vision and objectives.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree with 5-7 years experience in senior management and leadership.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with government departments and NGO’s.
- Strong leadership, ability to work in a team and handle multi-tasking.
- Well experienced in proposal/report writing, fundraising and engaging with donors.
- Analytical Skills, critical thinking and monitoring and evaluation understanding.
- Strong spoken and written English in particular efficiency in the proposal and report writing.
- Understanding NGO financial matters, funding sustainability.
- Ability to work on your own.
- Good interpersonal skills, creative problem solving, conflict and ethical management skills.
- Friendly, creative, hard working and trustworthy.
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge.
- Understands and agrees to H&H’s Vision, Mission, Goal and Values.
Interested candidates who feel their qualifications meet the requirements detailed in the job describtion are encouraged to apply. Please send your updated CV and Cover Letter with at least 3 professional referees; noting your relevant knowledge, experiences and a possible start date if selected.
Please E-mail to us by using the contact detail below.
Please do not attach original certificates to your application (copies are accepted).
Applications will be reviewed as soon as received. All application documents will be treated confidentially and will not be returned. H&H is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. We need potential candidates to join the interview at H&H office in Banlung, Ratanakiri Province.
Additional information: For further enquiries please contact Mr. NEW Savin at Human & Health Administration Manager via the telephone number