Community Livelihoods Development Manager for WWF
|Execute. / Management, HR, Resources & Environment, Rural development|
|Full time job|
|15 January 2017|
From its origins as a small group of committed wildlife enthusiasts, WWF has grown into one of the world's largest and most respected independent conservation organizations – supported by 5 million people and active in over 100 countries on five continents.
WWF-Cambodia is looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Community Livelihoods Development Manager Job Description in English
- The main function of the Community Livelihood Development Manager is to assist Eastern Plain Landscape (EPL) Manager in the management and implementation of the community development projects, livelihoods and enterprise development, civil society engagement project and to ensure the compliance with those Project Documents and WWF’s contractual obligations, in narrow coordination with each Project Manager in EPL. This includes responsibilities for technical and financial reporting and administrative aspects of the Projects.
- Bachelor degree (Mater Degree is preferable) in conservation, rural development, natural resource management, bioregional planning, environmental, or in relevant fields.
- 5 years of practical experiences in managing project in NGOs or development agencies in Cambodia, especially in the project areas is an advantage.
- Knowledge of conservation and natural resource management issues in Cambodia, realities of government agencies, development partners, donor institutions, and the not-for-profit sector, M&E methodology, quality assurance and knowledge of WWF structure, priorities and procedures as well as WWF's eco-regional approach to conservation is an advantage
- Has People management, coaching and capacity building/development, Financial management Presentation and communications
- Willing to stay in remote areas, working on own initiative with minimum supervision and staying on task and Travelling extensively.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in oral and written English
Adhere to WWF’s values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
For detailed job description, please visit our page below.
How to apply
Email a cover letter with your salary expectation and CV to our email address with the subject line: Community Livelihood Development Manager or Project Leader.
If you have any question, please contact us by using contact or email address detail below.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.