Officer, Human Resources and Training for Vattanac Bank
|Execute. / Management, HR|
|Full time job|
VATTANAC BANK is a licensed Bank offering a full range of retail and commercial banking products and services. In line with our business expansion, we invite qualified, experienced, customer-oriented and result-oriented candidate to fill the following positions.
- Officer, Human Resources and Training
- Assist Head in sourcing, recording, evaluating and checking the backgrounds of applicants.
- Assist in drafting advertisements for the Bank’s job vacancies, and liaise with internet providers, newspapers, magazines and contacts regarding the advertisement’s posting.
- Source, record applications, call for interview, evaluate and conduct background checks of the applicants to ensure that only qualified and competent personnel are hired by the Bank and its branches.
- Coordinate or facilitate the introduction to new staff.
- Maintain proper records and statistics of employment.
- Ensure all staff personal files meet the requirement of the bank and Cambodian Labor law.
- Update master list of staff.
- Liaise with all departments on staff movement.
- Maintain a professional relationship with the Bank’s customers, suppliers, applicants and contacts, thereby promoting good business and corporate image of the Bank.
- Comply with the Bank’s general policies, procedures, regulations and guidelines, and specifically with those of the Human Resource and Training Department.
- Uphold the behavioral, service and performance standards in the Human Resource and Training department.
- Communicate bank’s guidelines, procedures and standard of performance for the staff of the Head Office and branches to ensure group satisfaction and stimulate staff achievements.
- Assist/Organize staff functions, meetings and other events as may be required.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of HR and Training and Management from time to time
- Bachelor degree in Management, HR, or in related field of study
- 2-3 years experience in Human Resources management and Recruitment; experience in banking/financial institutions is an advantage
- Knowledge of Human resources management, learning and development, performance management
- Good understanding of Cambodian Labor Law
- Ability to delegate, motivation or commitment, effective communication and presentation skill, Good interpersonal skill
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent English language skills, Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- High commitment, integrity and result-oriented
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume together with an Application Form (downloadable via our website below) with a recent photograph to us by using the contact details below.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
|023 963 999 (Office)|
|Vattanac Bank, Level 2, Vattanac Capital, No. 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh|