Officer, Human Resources and Training for Vattanac Bank
VATTANAC BANK is a licensed Bank offering a full range of retail and commercial banking products and services. In line with our business expansion, we invite qualified, experienced, customer-oriented and result-oriented candidate to fill the following positions.
- Officer, Human Resources and Training
- Assist Head in sourcing, recording, evaluating and checking the backgrounds of applicants.
- Assist in drafting advertisements for the Bank’s job vacancies, and liaise with internet providers, newspapers, magazines and contacts regarding the advertisement’s posting.
- Source, record applications, call for interview, evaluate and conduct background checks of the applicants to ensure that only qualified and competent personnel are hired by the Bank and its branches.
- Coordinate or facilitate the introduction to new staff.
- Maintain proper records and statistics of employment.
- Ensure all staff personal files meet the requirement of the bank and Cambodian Labor law.
- Update master list of staff.
- Liaise with all departments on staff movement.
- Maintain a professional relationship with the Bank’s customers, suppliers, applicants and contacts, thereby promoting good business and corporate image of the Bank.
- Comply with the Bank’s general policies, procedures, regulations and guidelines, and specifically with those of the Human Resource and Training Department.
- Uphold the behavioral, service and performance standards in the Human Resource and Training department.
- Communicate bank’s guidelines, procedures and standard of performance for the staff of the Head Office and branches to ensure group satisfaction and stimulate staff achievements.
- Assist/Organize staff functions, meetings and other events as may be required.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of HR and Training and Management from time to time
- Bachelor degree in Management, HR, or in related field of study
- 2-3 years experience in Human Resources management and Recruitment; experience in banking/financial institutions is an advantage
- Knowledge of Human resources management, learning and development, performance management
- Good understanding of Cambodian Labor Law
- Ability to delegate, motivation or commitment, effective communication and presentation skill, Good interpersonal skill
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent English language skills, Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- High commitment, integrity and result-oriented
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume together with an Application Form (downloadable via our website below) with a recent photograph to us by using the contact details below.