Video Grapther for Camyouth Studio for Youth Resource Development Program
- Work collaboratively from pre-production to post-production stage with production team including reporter, producer, sound engineer and volunteers to achieve weekly high-quality and in-depth programs on a timely manner
- Produce video teaser/promotional videos of each weekly program for online platform
- Direct video camera and related equipment inside and outside studio
- Provide maintenance check on video production equipment
- Mentor volunteers and teammates who are interested in video production
- Film and edit videos for Publication and Communication Program when necessary
- Have advanced skills in directing cameras
- Have creative ideas to engage young audience through camera and editing techniques
- Be able to work under deadline pressure
- Have advanced skills in video editing software programs such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier & Adobe Audition
- Have at least two-year professional experience in TV show/film production
- Have strong commitment to teamwork and willingness to guide juniors in video production
- Understand and be committed to professionalism and code of ethics in journalism
- Understand and agree with YRDPs philosophy, vision and serving leadership approach
- Cambodian national
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume, including references, range of expected salary and cover letter to our email and address contact the detail below.
** Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Former YRDP youth are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
The Youth Resource Development Program (YRDP) is a leading local youth organization in Cambodia, firmly established in the field of civic and peace education and youth empowerment. Since its inception in 1992 and formal registration in 1998, YRDP has grown into a vital player with significant impact at the grass roots level as well as on the regional and national policy stage, advocating for youth’s interests. YRDP is to empower youth to become committed and active citizens with a better quality of life through taking concrete initiative and motivating others for promoting sustainable peace, justice, and democratic society.