Manager/HR and Training for AEON Specialized Bank (Cambodia) Plc.
|30 January 2017|
AEON Specialized Bank (Cambodia) Plc. established in Cambodia since October 2011 by Japanese leading retail finance company names AEON Financial Service. Nature of our business is to provide the retail finance for wide range of individual customers. Especially, we are well known as pioneer of providing the installment service for people purchasing the consumer products without any collateral, which is very new service in Cambodia but popular in other countries. Our group is also well known in Asia, which holds companies in 13 countries and 31 million Credit Card Holders. Our Vision is: In Japan and the rest of Asia, our management philosophy is to “Support customer’s life styles and enable each individual to maximize future opportunities through effective use of credit”. We are now seeking for talent candidates to support the company grow as the following position.
- Manager/HR and Training
- Manage staff recruitment.
- Develop training and development program for staff and management.
- Develop and manage talent management program.
- Manage Career Development Plan.
- Manage to fulfill the HR compliance.
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation
- Manage staff relation and welfare program.
- Bachelor or higher degree of Human Resource or relevant field.
- At least 5-year experience of Human Resources in commercial context.
- Good knowledge of policy and process of recruitment, compensation, training & development, talent management, and succession planning.
- Experiences in capacity building program and curriculum design.
- Able to train or present with inspiration.
- Solution seeking and strong initiative.
- Good interpersonal skill, networking, negotiation.
- Honesty, high commitment, patience, dynamics and friendly.
- Consist of leadership and management trait.
- Sound knowledge of producing reports for management.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English.
Please submit your CV with current photo 4x6, certificates (optional) and a cover letter, specifying the position you are applying for to the below address or HR Section.