Librarian for Phnom Penh International University (PPIU)
To support our rapid growth and long-term strategy, at the same time as we moved to our new spacious and modern 5th Floor Office (Management and all Departments), WE ARE NOW SEEKING FOR QUALIFIED STAFF:
- Give information on how to find books and document in the library.
- Record the users’ demand and report to the head of library.
- Maintain or keep books in the correct code and shelf books.
- Take a part on checking the user registration on using the library.
- Keep the library and books tidy.
- Stick code on books and related document.
- Others as required.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Have at least 1 year experience of office works and academic works.
- Be proficient in the computer applications of MS Office.
- Have communication skill.
- Good English (Speaking and writing).
- Be able to work as a team.
- Have ability to adapt to the flexible working time.
- Female is encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and detailed CV with one current photo and other supporting documents to PPIU Human Resource Department. PPIU Alumni are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh International University (PPIU) Office (5 th Floor)
#36, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 999 908/ 077 728 118
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Phnom Penh International University (PPIU), one of the best universities in Cambodia since 2002, is providing life-changing education and career successes, and developing highly educated and talented people, contributing to country’s development.