International Language Center (ILC) Coordinator for Phnom Penh International University (PPIU)
To support our rapid growth and long-term strategy, at the same time as we moved to our new spacious and modern 5th Floor Office (Management and all Departments), WE ARE NOW SEEKING FOR QUALIFIED STAFF:
- International Language Center (ILC) Coordinator
- Plan course term dates, teachers and class schedules with approval from Manager before the term starts.
- Develop and update Course Curriculum/Syllabus/outline of the study programs and placement tests/proficiency tests.
- Interview students to place students in the right level.
- Release memos related to Academic Students (Mid-term exams, Final exams, holiday, breaks, etc.
- Initiate academic activities/events for student’s learning benefits and teachers’ professional development.
- Collect final score from teachers at the end of each term.
- Review and check test papers submitted by teachers with acknowledge from Manager to be ready for exams.
- Follow up students who are absent over absence requirement, teachers’ teaching/lesson plans and report to Manager.
- Verify teachers’ teaching hours at the end of the month.
- Write weekly reports and monthly reports.
- And other tasks as required.
- At least Bachelor degree in English for Education or related field.
- Have at least 1 year experience of office works and academic works.
- Be proficient in the computer applications of MS Office.
- Have communication skill.
- Be able to work as a team.
- Have ability to adapt to the flexible working time.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and detailed CV with one current photo and other supporting documents to PPIU Human Resource Department. PPIU Alumni are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh International University (PPIU) Office (5 th Floor)
#36, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 999 908/ 077 728 118
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Phnom Penh International University (PPIU), one of the best universities in Cambodia since 2002, is providing life-changing education and career successes, and developing highly educated and talented people, contributing to country’s development.