Team Leader for FH Cambodia
FH Cambodia is a Christian organization that equips communities to sustainably improve their way of life by walking with children, families, and leaders through a grassroots community transformation process. FH Cambodia currently has two programs operation working in Trapeang Prasat Districts, Otdar Meanchey province and Svay Leu District, Siem Reap province.
Recently FH Cambodia is going to expand the programs operation in Trapeang Prasat district, Otdar Mean Chey provinces. FH Cambodia is seeking qualified candidates to fill in the vacancies as following.
- Team Leader (2 Positions)
- Field Level Activities coordination
- Ensure effective and efficient implementation of overall Area Team activities in support of Village Development Plans.
- Facilitate and supervise the implementation of effective and timely monitoring and evaluation of village activities & progress together with the Programs Director, Area Team Community Facilitators.
- Facilitate inter-disciplinary learning among team members towards better integration and better support of Village Development Plans.
- Train and Disciple Area Team Sectors Coordinators & Community Facilitators needed to improve their support of Village Development Planning processes.
- Build and maintain good relationships with community participants and local authorities and other local organizations such as churches, CBOs, NGOs, etc.
- Regularly lead and Facilitate Area Staff Team meetings.
- Budgeting planning and Expenditure
- Manage & control the Fiscal Year budgeting of the area team
- Monitoring and tracking the budget expenditure of the area team with collaborate with Finance manager for every month cash flow transaction
- Check & verify for budget approval on cash requested advance, settlement or disbursement for programs expenditures for all area staffs under supervision
- Programs planning and reporting
- Work together with the Sector Coordinators to develop overall work plans (monthly, quarterly and annual), to ensure their support of the Area Team’s Village Development Plans and their compliance with donor requirements
- Provide accurate and timely communications to Country Director, Programs Director and Donors, including timely donor reports.
- Work together with the Country Director to prepare and monitor overall annual budgets and monthly cash-flow projections.
- Provide project information as needed by CD, PD and/or Reporting Officer.
- Take an active part in FHC monthly leadership meetings.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the supervisor
- Knowledge, Skills, Behaviors, and Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree in rural development Medical, Agriculture, Education, Management or related fields
- Rural development and NGOs working in Cambodia
- Communication, organization and facilitation
- Child right
- Skills specific to the post
- Strong commitment to see behavior changed happening in the whole community on hygiene practices.
- Very good oral and written communication skills both Khmer & English language and especially in writing project proposals and in dealing with partners and donors
- Literacy of computer skill
- At least 02-03 years of experience working with rural development activities
- Attitudes and Behaviors:
- Positive attitude towards the organization, work and colleagues
- Output oriented
- Commitment to working for children and community development
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Facilitation, training, coaching, problem solving and leadership skills
Interested candidates please send detailed Resume with covering letter, a copy of Family book, Cambodian ID card, formal education certificates, a recent passport size photograph and expected salary to the address below.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
FH Cambodia is a Christian and International organization that equips communities to sustainably improve their way of life by walking with children, families, and leaders through a grassroots community transformation process. FH Cambodia currently has two programs operation working in Trapeang Prasat Districts, Otdar Meanchey province and Svay Leu District, Siem Reap province.