Database Programmer for Partnership for Better Health (PBH)
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|13 January 2017|
Partnership for Better Health (PBH) is working with the USAID Social Health Protection Project and Quality Health Services Project to support the Ministry of Health through increasing demand and equitable access to quality healthcare services in Cambodia.
Through USAID Social Health Protection Project, PBH is looking for one appropriately qualified national candidates to fill the positions as below who will based in Phnom Penh.
The selected candidates will work under the supervision of the Health Informatics Team Leader, and she/he will be responsible for system development and support.
- Develop and maintain Patient Management and Registration System
- Develop and maintain Project Database System
- Provide system support to end-users
- Reports to Health Informatics Team Leader
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Cambodian national
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- 3 years experienced developing web-based applications
- 2 years experienced programming in PHP and MySQL
- Experienced with PHP MVC Framework
- Experienced in writing web standards/cross browser HTML and CSS
- Good communication skill in English and Khmer.
All interested candidates can submit their applications by sending CV and cover letter indicating working station as above mentioned to our email address or submit a hard copy to the PBH offices the detail below.
** Women are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.