Value Chain Officer for Society for Community Development in Cambodia
|Agriculture, Business Administration, Economics, Execute. / Management, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|16 January 2017|
The Society for Community Development in Cambodia (SOFDEC), a non-profit organization has been implementing the development projects in Cambodia since 2006. From 2017 to 2019, under financial support from HEKS-EPER (Swiss Church Aid), SOFDEC will implement the project entitled “Improvement of Farmers' Livelihoods in Kampong Chhnang Province”. SOFDEC is now seeking the qualified Cambodian applicant for fill the position below (Annual salary: US$ 5,330 plus other benefits).
- Establish and build capacity agricultural cooperatives (AC), conduct market research, and liaison with relevant stakeholders.
- To develop and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational and project objectives
- Management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Coordinate AC to access to input suppliers and external cash credit
- Promote 4P in support of pro-poor agriculture/vegetable value chain
- Develop pricing strategy of products
- Performing other tasks deemed relevant and critical to achieving the project's results”
- Cambodian national
- Experience in project related to agricultural value chain and AC
- Business, marketing agri-business/economic degree, preferably bachelor degree
- Experience in developing and managing marketing of chemical-free agricultural products
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Experience with relevant software applications (Ms. Word; Ms. Excel etc.)
- English proficiency to produce the report in English
- Good communication and spiritual willingness; and good team work
Candidates, who are interested in this opportunity, should send their updated CV and cover letter by specified position to SOFDEC office or by email the detail below. For more information please contact SOFDEC office.
** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
|Society for Community Development in Cambodia|
|096 97 11 456
017 701 704
|No. 53, St. E-7 Borey Peng Hout, Damnak Thom Village, Sangkat Stung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
Kompong Chhnang: Street #5, Tuol Kralanh village, Sangkat Kampong Chhnang, Kampong Chhnang Town, Kampong Chhnang