Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator for Samaritan's Purse International Relief
|Community Development, Monitoring & Evaluation, Research / Development, Social Work|
|Full time job|
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization working in Cambodia since 2003 in supporting families to secure a safe and healthy future. We are seeking for 1 qualified candidate to fill the position below.
- Project/Department: Monitoring & Evaluation
- Duty Station: Thmar Pouk, Banteay Meanchey
- Reports To: Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator will contribute to project monitoring and evaluation, quality assurance, learning and reporting according to the project log frame, project monitoring plan and established indicators of measurement of the progress as well as verification/ validation of the interventions, in-line with Samaritan’s Purse PMG. S/he will assist project team in documentation; disseminate the lesson learned from design, monitoring and evaluation process; and informed decision-making to improve project quality.
- Lead and supervise needs assessments, baseline, evaluation and any project relevant survey.
- Use the monitoring tools and guidelines developed by Senior Technical Coordinator to coach project staff to use those tools to improve project implementation.
- Maintain and update monitoring database in order to evaluate the progress and impacts of projects by collecting data from all projects team
- Analyze data (with support from Senior Technical Coordinator) and assist M&E Manager to produce evidence-based, consolidated reports informing project progress and recommendation.
- Assist the Project Managers in collecting relevant information for writing monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Regular travel and visit to all project villages to identify capacity gaps and build capacity of project staff and local partners regarding M&E systems and tools.
- Follow-up filing systems with project staff to ensure up-to-date and streamlined information.
- Other relevant duties as may be delegated by the M&E Manager.
Education / Experience Needed
- Bachelor degree in development management, social science or related fields (Essential)
- At least 1 year experience in project design, monitoring & evaluation (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in community development at community level. (Essential)
- Demonstrated competency in implementing assessments/evaluations, including: designing assessment/evaluation methodology, data collection and analysis tools, managing data collection in the field, analyzing data. (Essential)
- Previous experience in delivering training (Essential)
All interested candidates must submit a Cover Letter, CV with recent photo and Samaritan’s Purse application form to Human Resources Department or by our email the detail below.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
|Samaritan's Purse International Relief|
|Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (Human Resources Department)|
|023 212 189 (Office)|
|#9 B, Street 504, Phsa Doeurm Thkov, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh|
Phsar Thmey Village, Komrou Commune, Thmar Pouk District, Banteay Meanchey