Project Coordinators for Education for World Vision Cambodia
|$552 - $690|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision is an international Christians Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. Our Cambodia Office is seeking for Two (2) qualified national candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID: SRO-FY17-F003
Location: Sangkum Thmey ADP, Preah Vihear Operations.
Salary & Benefit Package: USD 440 to USD 550 per month, depend on professional experience and qualifications
The Purpose of the postion Transformational Development Facilitator
To facilitate and maintain strong community relationships, participation and empowering processes as World Vision walks alongside children, families and communities in a journey of transformational development.
JOB ID: SRO-FY17-F001
Location: Chikreng District, Siem Reap Province
Salary & Benefit Package: 552USD – 690USD dependent on professional experience and qualifications
The purpose of the position 2 Project Coordinators for Education
To assist the ADP manager in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating 1 or more sector projects that are contributing to program objectives in a coordinated way.
To ensure the project promotes quality, empowering and sustainable development, in close collaboration with TD Facilitators.
- Promote community level analysis and use the result to plan with TDFs to do project designs and annual plans.
- Revise plans in response to reflect and learn from the community and the ADP Team for next annual plans.
- Prepare and revise annual budget to monitor funding commitment against project budget spending.
- Manage and write report on the budget according to meet donor and LEAP guidelines to ensure the highest levels of financial stewardship and integrity
- Coordinating implementation
- Ensure Gender analysis, Christ-centered commitment and child protection is integrated into planning and implementation of project.
- Coordinate with TDFs to support project implementation that promotes transformational development
- Coordinate and network within and outside of WV to maximize resources utilized within the community
- Monitor project activities and outputs to ensure accountability and achievement of outcomes.
- Ensure the community is involved in all stages of monitoring and evaluation, including TDIs, which feed into learning and planning
- Ensure and actively participate as an ADP Team member in learning, training and spiritual nurture.
- Support the TDFs in building community capacities for transformational development of ADP approach.
- Bachelor Degree of Education or related field
- Competent in written English communication
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of sectoral/appropriate professional experience
- Sound experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing
- Previous experience in advocacy and networking in an advantage
- Computer literate; Microsoft Word and Excel
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, click APPLY ONLINE and attach your completed World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job SRO-FY17-F001 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email below or contact us via phone.
Please PDF all document before sending |Other related documents will require later
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
- Other - How to Apply Through Email & Online
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.