Client Manager for Cambodian Organic Agriculture Association
|Admin / Supervisory, Agriculture, Business Administration, Execute. / Management|
|Full time job|
|20 January 2017|
|$600 - $700|
Cambodian Organic Agriculture Association (COrAA) is a nationwide member association working for the promotion of organic agriculture in Cambodia. COrAA is unifying organizations in Cambodia that are active in organic farming, processing, marketing, trading, and any kinds of support to organic agriculture. COrAA provide organic certification service and also various trainings and consultation to support its client to receive local and international organic certification. COrAA is seeking 1 qualified person based in Phnom Penh to fill the position of :
This position is maintains and develops client-business relationships. The work of a client manager can help make the public more aware of COrAA’s service and bring in revenue. Client manager must have a strong understanding of COrAA’s services and knowledge of organic sector. He/She must be ready to develop creative solutions for existing clients, as well as pursue new clientele opportunities.
- Help COrAA meet sales and revenue goals and design plans to achieve these goals.
- Research new potential clients for training and inspection/certification.
- Promote and inform potential or existing clients about COrAA’s service.
- Prepare and arrange inspections including conducting initial visits.
- Find new members to support COrAA’s mission and give orientation.
- Respond to requests from COrAA members and keep them satisfied with COrAA
- Assist the Annual General Assembly
- University degree in agronomy, agriculture, business or related field of study
- Work experiences in fields related to sustainable agriculture development or client management
- Competence in MS Office software and internet use
- Fluency in Khmer and English (written and spoken) (for person resides in Phnom Penh)
- Report writing skill in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in Khmer and English
- Willingness and ability to travel to provinces
- Be able to work independently without much supervision
- Experience in working with both private sectors and NGOs is an important asse
The interested candidates should submit an up-to-date CV, a cover letter with available date to start working to IVY office or to our contact detail above.
** Only short-listed applicants will be notified.