Program Coordinators for Phnom Srey Organization for Development
|06 February 2017|
Phnom Srey Organization for Development (PSOD) is a non-profit local organization located in Kampong Cham province. It was established since 1998 and registered with the Ministry of Interio of Cambodia on Oct 15th, 2000. The organization is established to contribute to help the citizen, especially the women, children and youth to apply their role as a good father, good wife and good citizen to promote more effective women and children's rights. Futhurmore, PSOD also strongly commit to work with the royal government on community development, promoting the good governance and chidlren's rights.
In 2016-2018, PSOD has receive funding support from Japan Social Development Fund (JSDF) through World Bank and Save the Children to implement the project of Promoting Citizen Engagement for Improving Quality Services at Sub-National Level that is the sub project of Save the Children called Implementation of Social Accountability Framework (I-SAF) which cover in Tboung Khmum, Steung Treng and Prey Veng provinces of Cambodia.
PSOD is now seeking for the qualified Cambodian national candidates for the position of two Program Coordinators and two Program Officers for the I-SAF project implementation in Tboung Khmum and Steung Treng provinces. The main objective of the project is to support the improvement of service delivery in schools, health centers, and communes for rural households in selected districts in Cambodia.
- Manage and Oversees day-to-day staff performances on the project activity implementation within the target areas.
- Implement the activities in his/her target areas.
- Conduct the monitoring on project implementation on regular basis.
- Review annual staff performances
- Communicate and effectively coordinated with relevant stakeholders such as provincial authorities, district and commune authorities including NCDD, -Department of Education, Youth and Sport (PoE), Department of Health (PoH), DoE, OD, commune councilors, primary schools and health centers in order to achieve the project objective.
- Work with line manager (Program Manager) and finance unit to develop annual, quarterly and monthly action and budget plan.
- Monitor budget expenditure of the project.
- Provide related data, monthly, quarterly and annual report to Program Manager in English and report to local authority in Khmer
- Document case study and lesson learnt to program manager
- Provide capacity building to team members related to project implementation
- Work on the other job stated in the job description, PSOD and donor requirement
- Develop document on time and effectively to support project implementation
- Select community accountability facilitator (CAF) in target area
- Provide training/workshop/meeting to staffs and stakeholders
- Provide coaching to staffs and community accountability facilitator (CAF) to ensure that they have ability to implement the project
- Be responsible and engage in audit process during his/her responsibility although his/her agreement or the project has been finished
- Conduct monthly coordination meeting with the team
- Provides guidance to team members, reporting financial processes to ensure all procedures are followed.
- Facilitate district officer to post information for citizen (I4C)
- Facilitate and monitor community accountability facilitator (CAF) to implement the citizen monitoring process
- Facilitate the commune to establish Join accountability action plan (JAAP) and monitor JAAP implementation
- Ensure with CAF and commune to integrate JAAP into CIP and DIP
- Bachelor degree in law, rural development, human resource management or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years' experiences and knowledge in good governance, social accountability, CIP, CDP, advocacy and child rights
- At least 2 years' experience on project management
- Experience in organizing training/workshop/learning forum and prepare related document
- Experience in project finance/administration management skill and budget monitoring
- Excellent supervisory, coordination, problem-solving skills
- Fluency in spoken and written Khmer and English and good working knowledge (be able to) speak one of Indigenous People languages Kreung, Stieng, Punong for position in Steung Treng Province) is advantage.
- Excellent communication, coordination and coaching and reporting in English
- Experience in working in collaboration with provincial and district authorities and community based organization (CBO)
- Computer literacy (word, excel, power point, etc.), healthy and be able to work in remote area
- Not involved in any breaking law (terrorism, trafficking, drug, abuse and domestic violence on women and children)
- Get main salary as mention above
- Thirteen salary
- Health benefit $15 per month
- Phone card $10
- %5 of basic salary for providence fund
- Motorbike with gasoline, lubricant and maintenance fee for project implementation
- Pay tax on his/her salary
- Pay the membership fee to support the organization following to the by-law of PSOD
- Buy the insurance by your own self extract from the budget of health benefit
Interested candidates with equivalent qualification could submit CV and cover letter and express location to apply to PSOD office in our office or directly submit by e-mail to us by using the contact details below.
Only short list candidates will be keep contact for interview at PSOD office in Kampong Cham province.
More details, please contact us via phones.
- Indigenous Peopleare strongly encouraged to apply in Steung Treng Province!
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply!