Head Product Development (Urgent) for CIMB Bank PLC
|Accounting / Finance, Analyst / Assessment, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
CIMB is a dynamic workplace that rewards you for living out your true potential. You will thrive in a high performance culture marked by the highest standards of integrity. CIMB believes in serving our customers well by working hard and working strategically to provide real value.
Diversity is our source of strength. Our people of 38 nationalities bring with them insights and perspectives that make CIMB a great place to grow your career.
Join us. An enriching journey awaits you.
Products (Retail/Digital Banking/Commercial)
- Ensure Retail/Commercial/Digital Banking product offerings are continuously aligned with market needs;
- Manage and deliver projects related to new and existing product offerings;
- Develop guidelines and policies to ensure product offerings are aligned with Risk and Market practice;
- Conduct competitor analysis and market trend analysis;
- Conduct training and develop training material on product offering to build sales staff’s competency as needed;
- P&L responsibilities for various product lines and Digital Banking;
- Drive business partners to achieve targets;
- Adhere to various guidelines and policies (especially National Bank of Cambodia’s) pertaining to product features, marketing and collaterals;
- Coordinate with regional product owners in CIMB Group to align best practices
- Develop marketing strategy and plan for various product lines;
- To align marketing strategy with CIMB Group Regional direction;
- Run promotional campaigns and programmes to increase sales volume;
- Work closely with Marketing & Communications for all above and below the line communication;
- Develop marketing materials such as collateral, brochures and sales kits both traditional and digital plat forms;
- Coordinate with Marketing & Communications Department to keep CIMB Cambodia website up to date on product offerings
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in Product Development in Banking, or 7 years of combined experience in related areas of banking e.g frontline sales, branch/sales management.
- Complete fluency in written and Spoken English is mandatory
- Ability to engage multiple stakeholders across different business lines and across the region (Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand)
- Ability to lead a team and develop team members
- Strong product knowledge in Retail and Commercial Banking
- Strong knowledge of Risk and Credit Principles
Please submit a detailed application stating your qualifications and experiences to address and email below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.