Solid Waste Management Project Officer for Community Sanitation and Recycling Organization
|Community Development, Monitoring & Evaluation, Resources & Environment|
|Full time job|
The Community Sanitation and Recycling Organization (CSARO) is a local non-profit, non-political NGO, working with urban poor communities and waste pickers group cohesion to improve their standard of living and quality of life. CSARO is seeking a suitably qualified Cambodian national (male or female) for two positions based in CSARO’s Composting plant Phnom Penh.
- Developing strategic planning, action plans, monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
- Oversee and supervise day-by-day implementation of project activities, and operation of a Composting Plant Phnom Penh with staff under supervision and target groups;
- Promote community participation and facilitate community understanding on project activities;Job details brought to you by the web site www.BongThom.com
- Liaise and work with appropriate level of local authorities and theThis job originally taken from the Bong Thom dot Com web site community for implementation of project activities;
- Writing regular reports on project activities of good quality as required by the project coordinator that demonThe details of this job was taken from the web site Bong Thom dot Com (www.BongThom.com)strate strong accountability and illustrates how the project is contributing to change
- Provide technical advice to Community and waste picker self-help group.
- Assist the Senior Coordinator in preparing financial documents and update the monthly expenditure of project
- A bachelor on Nature Recourse Environmental, Solid Waste Management, Community Development or related area is essential.
- At least 2 years of field work experience with NGO, Government or in research institution
- Demonstrated research and report writing skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in English and Khmer.
- Job details brought to you bHigh-level of The most accurate and up to date details of job announcements in Cambodia can be found at the web site www.BongThom.Comcomputer literacy/skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet)
***** The salary and benefits depend on job knowledge, skills and experience.
Qualified and interested applicants please submit CV with cover letter and current photo (4x6) to CSARO Centre by using email and address as below.
(No attachment of Certificates).
Only Short-listed candidates will be notified for interview