Administration Assistant for Mines Advisory Group
|18 January 2017|
The Mines Advisory Group (MAG) is a humanitarian organisation clearing the remnants of conflict for the benefit of communities worldwide. MAG is co-laureate of the 1997 Nobel Peace Prize. MAG has been working in the field of Humanitarian Mine Action in Cambodia since 1992.
MAG is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Cambodian Nationals to fill the following positions:
- Administration Assistant
- Assist in conducting all procurement activities and provide equipment repair support in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in providing support to Base Supervisor on procurement distribution.
- Assist in obtaining quotations from various suppliers for required goods and services in line with the MAG policies and assist in preparing purchasing paperwork and service contracts as requested.
- Assist in stock management
- Organize hotel booking, transportation and manage the movement of staff
- Coordinate with Finance Officer on payment related issues
- Other duties as requested by the Base Supervisor.
- Educated to Bachelor Degree or an equivalent relevant qualification
- A minimum of one year experience of administration and logistics
- Sense of responsibility and initiative
- Proficiency in oral and written Khmer and English
- Good record keeping and filing skills
- Computer skill, MS Word and Excel as a minimum
- Commitment to the guiding principles of MAG
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should submit a Cover Letter and CV with three referees (certificates should not be included with the application and please subject the email with the position you are applying for, Ex: Ms. Xxx Xxxxx is Applying for Administration Assistant) to our address or via email the detail above.
Women and disability people are particularly encouraged to apply.
** All applications will be retained in MAG and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
The Mines Advisory Group (MAG) is a British based Non-Governmental Organization engaged in the eradication of landmines and other unexploded ordnance. MAG’s mission is to build the futures of people affected by the remnants of conflict through responsive, quality-driven and progressive action. We remove the physical threat of injury and death and alleviate economic devastation. We provide clearance and education enabling an escape from the poverty and suffering caused by conflict. MAG has been working in the field of Humanitarian Mine Action in Cambodia since 1992.
|Mines Advisory Group|
|023 215 115 (Head Office)
053 952 546 (Battambang)
017 870 472 (Ratanakiri)
|MAG Head Office: #16D, St. 360, Sangkat Boeng Keng Kang3, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh
MAG Battambang: #99, Group 10, Romchek 4 village, Rattanak commune, Battambang district, Battambang Province
MAG Ratanakiri: #136, St. 78, 7 Makara Village, Sangkat Labansiek, Krong Banlung, Ratanakiri