Project Officer (PO) for Anakot Kumar
|16 January 2017|
|$383 - $442|
Anakot Kumar (AK) is a Cambodia non-governmental organization based in Kravanh District, Pursat Province. Currently, AK is working in partnership with HEKS, Pact, and Australian Catholic Relief/Caritas Australia (ACR/CA) on Community-based livelihood project to enhance livelihoods of the rural poor through community empowerment and resilience building to disasters and Local Good Governance for Promoting Citizen Engagement in Democratic Development (PROCEED) Pursat province within sub-national councilors and grassroots CBOs to actively engage with each other and increase good governance practices and increase accountable and responsive councils. From 2017 to 2019, under financial support from HEKS-EPER (Swiss Church Aid), AK will implement the project entitled “Community-Based Livelihood Improvement Project in Phnom Kravanh district, Pursat province”.
AK is seeking the qualified Cambodian applicants for three positions the following positions.
- Project Officer (PO)
- Facilitate to village association (VA) and other village committees for project implementation.
- Facilitate and coordinate to provide capacity building to target groups on community development, DRR, HRBA, safety net.
- Participate with project team to develop monthly and quarterly project planning and budgeting
- Regularly monitor and follow up activities at target areas ensure that planned and outputs achieved time, without wasting resources;
- Develop monthly and quarterly report.
- Facilitate and coordinate for building capacity VDMG, CCDM, DCDM to develop DRR and contingency plans, and integrate into CIP/VDP.
- Facilitate and build capacity/coaching VAs/CBO as required by project.
- To ensure the project implementation is achieved as project goal and objectives.
- Participate with AK team to ensure organization development is achieved as organization strategies goal and objectives
- Maintain relationships with community people, local authorities, and line departments
- Cambodian national
- At least 2- year experiences with NGOs on Community Development, agriculture, and DRR/CCA
- Knowledge/skills and experiences of livelihood improvement (on farm and off-farm)
- Ability and willing to work with community people, local authorities, and other stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; demonstration of good teamwork;
- Demonstration of high self-motivation, honesty and integrity, transparency, accountability, flexibility, willingness to learn from others, and able to work under the pressure
- W illingness to travel and stay in project areas
- Be able to work independently
- Ability to write report in Khmer (and in English is an advantage)
- Computer literacy in Ms. Office
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV and cover letter to AK office or by e-mail by using the information in the contact details. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. For more information, please contact us via phones.