IT Officer for Kampuchean Action for Primary Education
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|23 January 2017|
|$400 - $500|
Kampuchean Action for Primary Education (KAPE), a local NGO based in Kampong Cham, seeks an National Candidates a full-time based in Kampong Cham Province for Position below to support all staff in the use of ICT equipment as well as the installation and oversight of ICT labs installed in project schools.
KAPE is a large organization with over 70 staff members, each of whom has a laptop. KAPE requires a resource person who can provide maintenance to all ICT equipment, install software, do trouble shooting when problems occur, and maintain the agency’s email server. The position is based in the agency’s main office in Kampong Cham Town and travel to sub Office 5 Provinces.
- Oversee one assistant who will be providing tech support to all staff.
- Develop maintenance schedules for all equipment including laptops, printers, LCD projectors, and servers.
- Install and update software on all agency computers.
- Carry out ICT lab emplacement in selected secondary schools as the need arises. KAPE Lab emplacement uses thin client devices and the chosen staff must have expertise in the installation and maintenance of these devices.
- Monitor labs after they have been set up and address any difficulties that may arise.
- Develop ICT equipment specifications for purposes of procurement.
- Submit procurement orders for ICT equipment as the need arises.
- Manage, maintain, and inventorying of IT assets (Server, PC & Printer, etc)
- Maintain the agency email server and carry out trouble shooting as the need may arise.
- Provide training in ICT usage to both staff and school personnel as the need might arise.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience working in an NGO as a computer technician
- Ability to oversee others
- Ability to work in a school context and with children and youth.
- Ability to work well with the government education system and school directors
- An ability to communicate well in both Khmer and English a strong advantage
Applications must be submitted to HR Office at KAPE on or before the closing date. Certificates need not be provided at this time. Candidates are encouraged to keep CVs to 4 pages or less. Interested applicants may submit cover letter and CV to us by using the information in the contact details, Subject: Applicant for KAPE ( IT Officer)
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
KAPE is a well-established NGO working across Cambodia to develop the capacity of schools and communities to fulfill the right of every child to a good quality education.
|Kampuchean Action for Primary Education|
|Mr. Chuon Saran (HR/Admin Manager)|
|012 752 553 (Mobile)
097 698 8484 (Mobile)
|KAPE Main Office: Provincial Teacher Training College, Kampong Cham Town, Kampong Cham|