Procurement Coordinator for National Office for World Vision International
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 22-January-2017. Apply Now
|Business Administration, Economics, Law|
|Full time job|
|$440 - $495|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID: NO-FY17-F002
Salary & Benefit Package: 440 USD – 495 USD
THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Procurement coordinator for National Officer (NO) responsible for ensuring procurement planning, strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract management, procurement, and capability development the Project/ Program procurement function staff is implemented effectively to served fully compliance to all relevance policies and requirements. He/she will also responsible for ensuring ProVsion is implemented in NO; procurement objectives are achieved and contributed to the common goal of WVI-C support services team.
- Coordinate procurement function in NO in order to perform high quality services.
- Coordinate procurement function at NO to ensure WVI resources are economically spend in aligning with global supply chain standard by using an effective and efficient system.
- Ensuring professional supply chain management is applied in NO to focus on strategic sourcing, procurement planning, supplier compliance and management.
- Ensure project/ program under NO effectively and efficiently implement ProVision
- University Degree in in public / business administration, public procurement, economics, law, engineering or other related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in procurement works
- Technical skills - knowledge of the materials, especially computer equipment
- Sense of personal responsibility and accountability
- Ability to analyse the conditions for items and services in free markets.
- Good knowledge of English, speaking and writing, and willingness to improve further.
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, click APPLY ONLINE and attach your completed World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: NO-FY17-F002 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter sent to Email address below.
Please PDF all document before sending Other related documents will require later
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.