Finance Officer for Funding and Budgeting for World Vision Cambodia
|22 January 2017|
|$688 - $860|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified national candidate to fill the vacant position of:
JOB ID : NO-FY16-F051
Salary & Benefit Package: USD 688 – USD 860 (dependent on professional experience and qualifications)
THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To responsible for PBAS and budgeting process management include communication with SO and internal coordination.
- To manage and update information in Project Budget and Actual System (PBAS)
- To lead annual project and department budget preparation process and ensure the quality of the budgets prepared
- To lead Carry Forward process (CF)
- Ensure Gift Notification (GN) and local income are spent according to the nature
- Provide capacity building on PBAS, budgeting, GN and local income to relevant managers and staff
- Proposal budget development
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least two years experience in accounting and budgeting is required with cross culture working environment. World Vision experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Sun Systems, Vision, cost allocation methodology and other computer related financial/accounting system and budgeting is necessary
- Good written and verbal communication skills, especially in a cross-cultural environment, and ability to analyse and solve problems, persuade, network and negotiate
- Good command of the English Language, both written and spoken
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, click APPLY ONLINE and attach your completed World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: NO-FY16-F051 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email below or contact us via phone.
Please PDF all document before sending |Other related documents will require later
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.