Branch Manager for First Finance PLC
|25 January 2017|
First Finance Plc, a joint venture established between First Home Plc, Singapore-based Phillip Capital, and Luxembourg-based Insitor Fund SCA, is the first and only finance company in Cambodia specializing in house financing for low-medium income Cambodian households. As the company is growing, we are now seeking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
- Branch Manager
- Build and maintain good relationships with borrowing customers
- Quickly and effectively lead the resolution of customer problems
- Lead the provision of accurate, detailed and up-to-date product information to all stakeholders
- Lead and manage the overall branch performance including sales, service, and operations
- Identify new markets and develop socially driven strategy to achieve company’s social and financial goals
- Review all credit proposals based on credit principle and policy, and provide timely, clear and thorough feedback to the credit teams
- Ensure that all financial and non-financial information and documents provided by customer are accurate, reliable and sufficient for credit and risk assessment and sound credit decision
- Ensure adherence to the Credit Policy and principles in credit assessment
- Ensure that loan defaults and loans at risk are minimized
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in related field;
- Sound knowledge of Microfinance policy and procedure;
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship with all stakeholders: colleagues, board of directors, external auditor, and National Bank of Cambodia;
- Good command of English;
- Strong leadership and analytical skills;
- Possess honesty, initiative, flexibility, commitment, and good inter-personal skill;
- Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter with salary expectation together with a recent photo via email below. You may also apply in person at our head office by using the information provided in the contact details. Those applications that come first will be reviewed first. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For more information, please visit our website.