Sub Branch Manager for First Finance PLC
First Finance Plc, a joint venture established between First Home Plc, Singapore-based Phillip Capital, and Luxembourg-based Insitor Fund SCA, is the first and only finance company in Cambodia specializing in house financing for low-medium income Cambodian households. As the company is growing, we are now seeking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
- Sub Branch Manager
- Develop partnership with non-profit organizations, local authorities, and property developers to achieve company’s social goal
- Management of sale and Marketing
- Build and maintain good relationship with borrowing customers
- Conduct the update/survey of product trend and competition
- Achieve team target and budget set by the company
- Manage overall loan operation staffs, ensuring that loan processors have proper training and monitor quality of their work and take corrective action as required
- Coach and train of subordinate staff on product knowledge, sale skill and credit assessment skill
- Develop relationship with subordinate staff
- Review loan documentations on an ongoing basis and makes recommendations for changes
- Produce various reports on a scheduled basis
- Perform other administrative tasks that might be assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in a related discipline
- Work experience as Senior Credit Officer or Sale/Marketing representative
- Positive work attitude and customer oriented
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Willing to travel for site and customer visits
- Good command of Khmer and English (both read and write).
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter with salary expectation together with a recent photo via email below. You may also apply in person at our head office by using the information provided in the contact details. Those applications that come first will be reviewed first. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For more information, please visit our website.