Loan Recovery Officer for First Finance PLC
|Accounting / Finance|
|Full time job|
First Finance Plc, a joint venture established between First Home Plc, Singapore-based Phillip Capital, and Luxembourg-based Insitor Fund SCA, is the first and only finance company in Cambodia specializing in house financing for low-medium income Cambodian households. As the company is growing, we are now seeking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
- Loan Recovery Officer
- Communicate with debtors, local authorities, and lawyer for bad debt collection
- In coordination with other departments, conduct regular follow up with clients through phone calls, home visit, or written correspondences
- Prepare regular reports on status of collection, home/customer visits
- Communicate with company’s lawyer and prepare necessary legal documents for court process in the event of serious default
- Develop effective payment plan and manage files of written off loans
- Accurately input and interpret information collected.
- Debt recovery or collection experience with MFI/Banking industry
- Familiar with Cambodian law and complaint filing procedure
- Strong planning, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter with salary expectation together with a recent photo via email below. You may also apply in person at our head office by using the information provided in the contact details. Those applications that come first will be reviewed first. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For more information, please visit our website.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
|First Finance PLC|
|#A15-17, Street. 271, (near Sovanna Shopping Center), Phnom Penh|