Credit Officer for First Finance PLC
|Accounting / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Battambang, Kampong Cham|
First Finance Plc, a joint venture established between First Home Plc, Singapore-based Phillip Capital, and Luxembourg-based Insitor Fund SCA, is the first and only finance company in Cambodia specializing in house financing for low-medium income Cambodian households. As the company is growing, we are now seeking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
- Credit Officer
- Handle credit enquiries and applications
- Collect and investigate documents for credit assessment
- Initiate customer contact and conduct customer visit
- Conduct preliminary credit interview
- Conduct site visit and valuation on the collateral properties
- Conduct due diligence on customer’s business character and reputation
- Perform credit analysis based on credit principle and policy
- Prepare credit proposal and submit to Branch Manager for review prior to submission to Loan Credit Committee for decision
- Build and maintain good relationship with borrowing customers
- Ensure that all financial and non-financial information and documents provided by customer are accurate, reliable and sufficient for credit and risk assessment and sound credit decision.
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance & Banking or related field.
- Positive attitude and strong personal skills;
- Good command of Khmer and English (both read and write)
- Computer literate in Microsoft application
- Able to work under pressure.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter with salary expectation together with a recent photo via email below. You may also apply in person at our head office by using the information provided in the contact details. Those applications that come first will be reviewed first. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For more information, please visit our website.