Credit Officer Trainee for First Finance PLC
|25 January 2017|
First Finance Plc, a joint venture established between First Home Plc, Singapore-based Phillip Capital, and Luxembourg-based Insitor Fund SCA, is the first and only finance company in Cambodia specializing in house financing for low-medium income Cambodian households. As the company is growing, we are now seeking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
- Credit Officer Trainee
- Assist Credit Consultant and Team Leader on daily operations
- Perform other tasks assigned by the team leader.
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Management or related field, or students who are in their 3rd and 4th year of university are welcome to apply
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong commitment, honest and reliable.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter with salary expectation together with a recent photo via email below. You may also apply in person at our head office by using the information provided in the contact details. Those applications that come first will be reviewed first. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For more information, please visit our website.