Primary Vice-Principal for Footprints International School
|Capacity development, Educate/Train/Teaching, Execute. / Management|
|Full time job|
|Both Cambodian & Expatriates|
Footprints International School (FIS) is a school dedicated to raising the quality of education in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Established in 2007, the school has grown from just 10 students and has spread across 3 branches (5 campuses), with students from Nursery to Grade 10. We run a bilingual program, allowing students to develop competence in Khmer and English, which covers a core curriculum focused around the 4 disciplines of math, language arts, science and social studies. Computers, health, art, music, swimming and PE are incorporated throughout our program of learning to achieve a more integrated approach to education. FIS is licensed with the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports and is internationally accredited with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Footprints International School is also registered with Cambridge International Examinations for our primary and secondary programs.
The candidate must be able to campus site and curriculum responsibilities which include:
- General School Management and Operations
- Curriculum Development, Implementation and Training
- Personnel Management of staff members
- English as a first language OR excellent, grammatically correct, fluent English language skills
- Bachelor of Education/Teaching Certification
- Master's degree preferred
- Familiarity with the Cambridge Program is an advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in administration
- Strong flexibility, dynamism, enthusiasm, creativity, and problem solving skills
- Clean Criminal Record Check from home country
- With management experience preferred
Interested applicants should send their cover letter, CV and photo (jpeg file) to our email in the contact details.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. ALL DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.