Warehouse Staff for Sihanouk Hospital Center of HOPE
The Sihanouk Hospital Center of HOPE seeks to recruit a suitable and qualified candidate to fill a position below to work in the Warehouse Department
- Collect the completed Request Forms from each department at SHCH in the morning
- Take and divide the medical supplies based on their requests to each department in SHCH/CMC
- Receive donated and purchased supplies & equipment
- Record all transactions of medical supplies consumption into Peachtree system
- Deliver medical supplies and equipment to each department in SHCH/HMCs
- Check and organize the medical supplies on each shelf in the warehouse
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space; adhere to storage design principles and recommendation improvement
- Unload container and prepare and recognize all supplies in group by order
- Check all items and deliver to each department on shelves and counts every Friday
- Maintain inventory and supplies by conducting every 4 months in physical count
- Put the codes on the medical supplies each shelf
- Produce the monthly consumption report to CMC finance
- Check and count the medical supplies before auditing every year.
- Bachelor Degree of Public Administration, or related field
- Intermediate of English
- Computer Skills: Ms. Word/ Excel, Internet, Email & etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work within a team-based approach
- Ability to effective communication
- Minimum of 1 year experience in warehouse and working in a healthcare environment desired
- Honest, friendly, cooperative, flexible, respectful, and transparency.
Note: More education can be substituted for experience or more experiences for education.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their current CVs with supporting documents and cover letters addressed to us by using the information in the contact details. For more detail information, please call us.