Associate Director for Grants, PNS & GIK (Private Non Sponsorship, Gift in kind) for World Vision Cambodia
|Business Administration, Community Development, Execute. / Management, Health/Medical, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|24 November 2017|
|$2,247 - $2,809|
NOTE : ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY18-F008
Position: Associate Director for Grants, PNS & GIK (Private Non Sponsorship, Gift in kind)
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary & Benefit Package: USD 2,247– USD 2,809 Per Month (to be determined based on qualification & experience)
THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Associate Director of Grants is responsible for the strategic leadership and results-based management of World Vision International in Cambodia’s Grant Programming.
- Achieve the goals and objectives of Grant Strategy and align it with the National Strategy, Technical Approaches and Technical Programs.
- Building the layout and give the direction to the future of Grants for WVI-C
- Developing Risk mitigation plan and strategy
- Build and establish standards that WVI-C is seen as a partner of choice for Support Offices and Donor Agencies in choosing us as sectors of intervention.
- Influencing government policies and practices and Reinforce “Relationship with government policies” among projects
- To build, grow and nurture the team of competent Cambodian staff, with strong spiritual commitments, good professional skills (including talent management and succession planning for Grants, PNS and GIK).
- 1. Responsible for Donor compliance including Audit finding and follow- up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in international development or relevant social science, public health, business administration, management or similar
- 8+ years program management experience in an international development organization
- 2+ years’ experience in a senior NGO management role in a developing country
- Demonstrated experience in programme or project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing
- Has initiated & implemented significant organizational change
- Experience in representation to government, donor & UN agencies
- Strong strategic and operational planning skills and ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent relational skills, especially in a cross-cultural environment, and ability to work well with national staff
- Please follow the link : http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, click APPLY ONLINE and attach your completed World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1) :
Please copy JOB ID : NO-FY18-F008 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel : 023 216 052 Ext : 121
Please PDF all document before sending | Other related documents will require later
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 24 November 2017 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
Ext : 121