Senior Manager for PNS and GIK (Private Non Sponsorship, Gift in kind) for World Vision Cambodia
|Business Administration, Community Development, Execute. / Management, Health/Medical, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|24 November 2017|
|$1,702 - $2,128|
NOTE : ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY18-F009
Position: Senior Manager for PNS and GIK (Private Non Sponsorship, Gift in kind)
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary & Benefit Package: USD 1,702 – USD 2,128 Per Month (to be determined based on qualification & experience)
THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Senior Manager is responsible for the leadership and results-based management of World Vision International in Cambodia’s PNS and GIK programming.
- Leadership, support and coordination to all PNS and GIK projects/programmes in WVI – ensure efficient and effective implementation to programs.
- Technical supports to programmes in achieving the goals and objectives, through strengthening quality of implementation at AP level, monitoring the project performance and achieving quality result.
- Responsible for meeting Donor’s compliance.
- Annual budget management (Design, implementation and monitoring).
- Leadership and guidance to strengthen and build the competency of the PNS and GIK managers and staff.
- Coordination and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for sustainable grant acquisition.
- Degree in international development or relevant social science, public health, business administration, or similar
- More than five years program management experience in an international development organization.
- 2+ years’ experience in a senior NGO management position.
- 3-5 years of team leading/management experiences
- Demonstrated track record in resource acquisition and proposal development, including for major government donors
- Donor management including proposal managements, business marketing skills and handling complex and large budget.
- Demonstrated experience in programme monitoring, evaluation and report writing.
- Please follow the link : http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, click APPLY ONLINE and attach your completed World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1) :
Please copy JOB ID : NO-FY18-F009 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email : email@example.com or contact us at Tel : 023 216 052 Ext : 121
Please PDF all document before sending | Other related documents will require later
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 24 November 2017 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
Ext : 121