Relation Manager for Advanced Bank of Asia Limited
|Business Administration, Communications, Customer Service/Support, Execute. / Management|
|Full time job|
|10 December 2017|
- Make customer presentations and identify & action sales opportunity for new business from both new and existing customer.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, existing customer and local market activities
- Agree challenging daily, weekly, and monthly referral targets for yourself with your branch manager/ Head of Department. Regularly evaluate these targets – when results fall short of target, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance with your line manager.
- Keep up to day with ABA’s products suite and marketing campaigns to ensure superior product knowledge.
- Develop and implement effective customer retention strategies.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sales, negotiation and relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Complaint resolving.
- Computer literacy.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail mention in contact detail.
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.
Note: Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
ABA Bank is one of Cambodia's premier banking institutions founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited.
ABA Bank is now a multi-branch network universal commercial bank offering a full range of products and services to all Cambodians.