Community Development Facilitator for Income Generation and Partnership Building for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|30 November 2017|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
- Community Development Facilitator for Income Generation and Partnership Building, 1 position based in Sereisophorn town, Banteay Meanchey province
Job Summary: facilitate and build strong community relationship, participation, empowerment and mobilization to transform the lives of children, families and communities
- Relationship building
- Build good relationships and communicate GNC’s identity to all appropriate stakeholders to know GNC clearly.
- Build close relationships and learn actively within communities partners through home visits, attending community social events to make the community trust.
- Network actively with other stakeholders/partners and facilitate the communities to strengthen community relationship.
- Community Formation and Capacity building
- Facilitate formation of Community Development Committee (CDC), Agriculture Cooperative (AC), Cooperative and others small groups and ongoing capacity building of new and existing groups/cooperatives for holistic sustainable development.
- Train community key partners on appropriate skills and methods to improve their capacity and they can manage the resource by themselves.
- Participate actively as a key member in OD workshop, IG and Partnership action learning network and other learning events for reflection and learning to improve the quality of work.
- Raise awareness and facilitate critical analysis of community issues and opportunities to transform their mind set to find what improving.
- Planning, Implementation and Community Mobilization
- Facilitate community visioning, mission, core value, goal, objective and planning processes with CDC, AC, IGGs and other key sustainability partners to strengthen their group to be sustainable.
- Collaborate with team (CDF-Education, CDF-H&WASH, SSF and other staffs) in planning and implementation processes that mainstream transformational development and child protection within assigned communities.
- Develop Detail Implementation Plan (DIP), Plan of Action (POA), and Logical Frame Work to implement activities in effective and timely manner.
- Mobilize local resources, participation and ownership for development initiatives.
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Facilitate community people and key partners to reflect, learn, share best practices about community empowerment and development.
- Facilitate the key sustainability partners to implement monitoring process and indicators to evaluate the quality of work.
- Facilitate community partners to use Case Study/Most Significant Change (MSC) and other evidence-based monitoring process to see the progress.
- Submit reports (monthly, semi and annually or others) and monitoring system (e.g. IIGG Management System) in quality and timely manner.
- To participate in monitoring and evaluation team to collect information to see CDP’s impacts.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Associated or bachelor degree in community and rural development or relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of appropriate professional experience in community development.
- Good development facilitation including empowerment, community mobilization, initiative and transformational development.
- Good interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Honest and trustworthy, hardworking and willing to learn
- Willing to work with the vulnerable and children.
- Competent in written English communication, computer literate (Ms. word, excel, PPT)
- Willing travel overnight stay in the community.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, provident fund, health and accident insurance for 24 hours and phone card allowance.
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation with 3 references to Mr. Tong Dara, Administration Department Manager, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunity.
The deadline for application is 30th November 2017.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
#77, Street 566, Sangkat Boeung Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (855) 23 880 557 / E-mail: email@example.com
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. Good Neighbors Cambodia is implementing long term integrated projects focusing on sponsorship, education, health, water & sanitation, income generation & partnership building in some provinces of Cambodia.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|Mr. Tong Dara, Administration Department Manager|