Receptionist for Bred Bank (Cambodia) Plc
|15 December 2017|
|$200 - $350|
BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc., is a subsidiary of the cooperative BRED Banque Populaire, a member of the BPCE Group, the 2nd largest banking group in France, serving more than 31.2 million customers, employing more than 100,000 people worldwide, and counting 9 million cooperative shareholders.
BRED Bank (Cambodia) Plc is the bank for all the people and businesses of Cambodia who like to keep things simple and easy. We are looking for the qualified candidate who has experience in the banking sector to fill in the below position.
- Greet customers and prospects.
- Oversee reception area, and announce visitors with appointments to appropriate officers.
- Provide general information, and answer customer questions
- Required Education & Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Fluent English language is mandatory
- French language is a plus.
- Required competencies:
- Discretion, integrity and rigor
- Effective communication.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Quick learner.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the above position MUST submit a current detailed resume or curriculum vitae with a cover letter to Email mention in contac detail (DO NOT ATTACH ANY CERTIFICATE).