Sponsorship Service Facilitator for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|15 December 2017|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
- Sponsorship Service Facilitator, 1 position based in floating area, Koh Chiveang, Battambang Province
- Assist sponsorship program in project design and proposal development.
- Assist manager in response to queries from Head Office or International Head Quarter.
- Coordinate with project staff to develop the project’s annual plan of action and annual budget and revise the project’s plan of action when necessary.
- Assist manager in coordinating the implementation of the annual plan by ensuring that all programs operate smoothly and achieve the project goals and objectives.
- Work with Community Volunteers to conduct home visit and ensure that all sponsored children in the field projects are visited 4 times a child per years and all children information are collected according to the plan.
- Coordinate and response to the special case for children.
- Assist in coordinating in sponsorship routine work such as new child intake, annual child letter, annual progress report, gift campaign, child club, advocacy activities and direct service.
- Coordinate gift money and gift letter for all field projects include purchasing and working with project staffs to deliver gift to children and send back the child reply letter and gift money package to IHQ in time required.
- Work directly with stakeholders/ partners, mostly related to child case management; in this sense, spend times visiting sponsored child’s families to realize their real situation
- Work closely with community volunteers and community people to persuade those drop-out children to go back to school through looking for useful concepts or ideas to encourage both children and their families to understand more about their future change through education.
- Design program, campaign or other event planning to promote child rights and Community child protection system in order to prevent all kind of abuse against children in community more effectiveness
- Manage and control all kind of document or information which related to the child and keep in a safe place, and confidentially.
- Make sure each child’s folder has enough information, up to date and keep in the right place with orderly
- Develop monthly report and plan for sponsorship program.
- Other task as required by supervisor and line manager.
- Bachelor degree majoring in management or Social work
- 2 years-experience in the related field
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
- Good level of English and Computer skill (Microsoft Offices)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy, hard-working and willing to learn
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, provident fund, health and accident insurance for 24 hours and phone card allowance.
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation with 3 references to Mr. Tong Dara, Administration Department Manager, via email (email@example.com). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunity.
The deadline for application is 30th November 2017.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
#77, Street 566, Sangkat Boeung Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (855) 23 880 557 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. Good Neighbors Cambodia is implementing long term integrated projects focusing on sponsorship, education, health, water & sanitation, income generation & partnership building in some provinces of Cambodia.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|Mr. Tong Dara, Administration Department Manager|