Events Executive, Marketing for AIA (Cambodia) Life Insurance Plc
|12 December 2017|
This role is responsible for providing support to Events Manager in all activities related to event planning and execution across a number of company events.
- Support Events Manager in developing event concept, event planning, and execution of the events
- Source merchandise and analyze quotations to ensure quality with timely delivery
- Assist in budgeting, planning and event management
- Handle event logistics and execution on the ground to ensure smooth delivery of all activities
- Collect and collate post-event feedbacks
- Oversee on-boarding of suppliers/ vendors, settlement process and payment
- Provide administrative support related to event portfolio
- Degree in Marketing or Public Relation is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in marketing and event management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Good project management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge on marketing/ branding items, production and process
- Possess minimum knowledge on branding is a plus
Interested candidates, please go to goo.gl/VY73gb to apply online.
For further details or clarifications, please email us at: KH.Careers@aia.com.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
AIA Group is the 2nd largest life insurer in the world by market capitalization with presence in 18 markets across the Asia Pacific region and almost a century of history in Asia. The scale and reach of our business provide a springboard for you to build the right skills and to grow professionally and personally. AIA Group was awarded “Asia Pacific Best Employer” by Aon Hewitt in 2016.
|AIA (Cambodia) Life Insurance Plc|