Admin and Finance Officer for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|19 January 2018|
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
- Admin and Finance Officer, 1 position based in Snoul district, Kratie province
- Assist CDP Manager to ensure that appropriate administrative procedures are in place, maintained and carried out effectively and efficiently in compliance with GNC regulations.
- Responsible for filing system, incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Liaison with NGOs, government agencies, & other public sector agencies as appropriate.
- Make travel arrangements for staff, including booking of tickets and accommodation.
- Prepare routine communication for project, line departments & other government offices.
- Ensure that insurance policies relating to employee and vehicles are monitored and updated as required.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate filing system to include all essential relevant documentation to ensure accurate tracking and documentation for audit purposes.
- Asset and equipment management – ensure that new purchases and equipment are recorded onto the assets and equipment lists in a timely manner. Update assets and equipment list.
- Monitor office equipment, such as computers, printers, photocopiers....to ensure that all are working and properly maintained including updating of antiviral project.
- Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained, which include using logbooks by drivers and produce monthly fuel consumption for all cars, motorbikes
- Supervise vehicle fleet, including monitoring of monthly fuel usage, repairs and maintenance.
- Regularly monitor and update staff attendance, annual and sick leave record of all staff.
- Ensure the adequate supply of stationeries in the office and monitor the consumption.
- Make local purchases of project and office supplies.
- Act as operator to communicate by radio, telephone/fax and e-mail to contact to team members in the field, GNC/GNI mobile teams, and other relevant places, as necessary.
- Manage for outgoing and incoming mails and circulation of important messages that need to be shared among the staff.
- Receive visitors to the office and convey their messages promptly.
- Prepare and keep GNC inventory for non-expendable assets updated and checked.
- Ensure that the office building is safely locked outside office hours and that all vehicles are secured in the compound.
- Make sure that all financial transactions are carried out and recorded in accordance with standard financial procedures of GNC.
- Monitor actual expenditure versus budgets periodically.
- Maintains on-going communications with Head Office by providing periodic financial and progress reports of the overall financial status.
- Maintains finances including accounts receivable, accounts payable, production of statements, database, and timely filing of reports.
- Compiles financial information, processes journal entries into various accounts, and reconcile reports and financial data.
- Monitors project revenues and expenses for cost effectiveness of the project.
- Assist management team to develop and manage the annual budget including the operating budget and various contracts and project budgets.
- Translate and submit periodical report or document to government, Head Office or IHQ
- Develop maintain recordkeeping system and procedures.
- Maintain and manage financial and accounting systems.
- Monitor and report of project income and expenditure.
- Oversee bank accounts and cash flow and manage all financial transfer requirements.
- Prepare and implement standard GNC policies on finance, accounting, purchasing, procurement, cash disbursements, vehicle and property of GNC.
- Prepare various reports as per required by GNC
- Keep track of balance of each line of project budget and to ensure that all expenses are charged to the right place, project and/or site and keep the manager informed about the situation.
- Prepare for national staff payroll, salaries, per diems and overtime payment, with approval from line management before paying.
- Other tasks as requested from the management team.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Equivalent with 3 year-experience in NGOs or INGO
- Knowledge of admin, finance, human resource and logistic.
- Fluency in English and Computer skill (Ms word, Excel, PPT and QBs)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy, hard-working and willing to learn Willing to work with community and children
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, provident fund, health and accident insurance for 24 hours and phone card allowance.
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation with 3 references to Mr. Tong Dara, Administration Department Manager, via email (email@example.com). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunity.
The deadline for application is 05th January 2018.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
#77, Street 566, Sangkat Boeung Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (855) 23 880 557 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. Good Neighbors Cambodia is implementing long term integrated projects focusing on sponsorship, education, health, water & sanitation, income generation & partnership building in some provinces of Cambodia.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|Mr. Tong Dara, Administration Department Manager|
|(855) 23 880 557|
|#77, Street 566, Sangkat Boeung Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|