School General Relations for Agape International Missions
|14 March 2018|
AIM School, a ministry of Agape International Missions, is looking for a Cambodian national to fill the position of full-time School General Relations. AIM School is a Christian school located in a largely Vietnamese community, 11 km outside of Phnom Penh. Please email us for a full job description and application form.
Purpose: To develop a relationship with the Ministry of Education and act as a liaison between the government and school for all necessary licensure criteria, developments, paperwork and meetings.
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, regularly attending church. Follow Biblical moral standards inside and outside of school, living and working to be a good example like Christ
- Be a model of humility, emotional maturity, patience, love, acceptance, encouragement and compassion
- Develop and nurture relationships with government officials related to school documents and licensure (Ministry of Education and others)
- Through deep knowledge of current Ministry of Education requirements, ensure that AIM school is aware of requirements, compliant with applicable government standards, and is able to maintain current Elementary School licensure
- Secure Kindergarten licensure with Ministry of Education (through application, reporting, and meetings), ensure that once received, AIM school is able to maintain licensure by complying with government standards
- Secure English School licensure with Ministry of Education (through process of application, reporting, and meetings), ensure that once received, AIM School is able to maintain licensure by complying with government standards
- Be the primary contact for all government communication, including receiving all phone calls, completing documents, attending off-site meetings, conferences, and trainings held by various education offices
- In a timely manner, complete all required paperwork and reports (weekly, quarterly, annual, and semester reports, staff meeting notes...etc.) for required Education offices. Keep updated all internal files and reports, documents, certificates, etc that need to be kept regarding the Ministry of Education.
- Keep up to date on all Ministry of Education requirements, pursuing research of current policies, and staying connected with other NGO schools to learn from them regarding best practice for navigating government relationships
- Facilitate all visitors from the Ministry of Education when they come to do their inspections or request meetings at AIM school. Prepare for their visit, and communicate needs to school leaders
- Assist with transferring of students from AIM School to other schools, including preparing official educational documents, recommendation letters, grade books, in coordination with social work team
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to: translation and administrative duties
- Pastor’s Recommendation
- Fluent in Khmer/ Proficient in English
- Graduated high school/Bachelor
- At least 2 years administrative, HR, Education or law field preferred experience in a church business or school
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Includes health insurance for employee and immediate family
- Paid holidays
- Lunch provided
- Salary for this position will be based on experience and qualifications
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Agape International Missions (AIM) was founded on the ground in Cambodia in 1988 as a humanitarian aid and church planting organization. Since 2005, our ministries have focused on ending the evil of child sexual slavery.
AIM takes a holistic approach to fighting trafficking, restoring victims and transforming communities, in order to defeat trafficking. Our projects Prevent, Rescue, Restore and Reintegrate. AIM is guided by a distinct philosophy that God anointed the Church through the power of Jesus Christ to overcome evil.
AIM has a US Headquarters in California with administrative staff and local, in-country staff for our programs.
|Agape International Missions|
|Mr. Sem Kimsong, HR Manager|
|096 532 5243|
|Phnom Penh, Svay Pak|