Project Manager for Hong Leong Bank (Cambodia) PLC
|28 February 2018|
Hong Leong Bank Berhad is one of the leading financial services organizations in Malaysia. With a heritage of more than 100 years, providing comprehensive financial services covering consumer banking, business banking and trade finance, treasury, branch and transaction banking, as well as wealth management services. It provides both general banking and Islamic financial services. Its merger with EON Bank Group in 2011 has further embedded its position as a core banking franchise with an expanded distribution network of more than 300 branches across Malaysia.
With a proven track record in value creation and a highly recognized brand, Hong Leong Bank has also been extending its footprint in the region, with branches in Singapore, Hong Kong and wholly owned subsidiaries in Vietnam and Cambodia. In China, the Bank has a 20% shareholding in Bank of Chengdu Co., Ltd., Sichuan and a consumer finance joint venture.
Hong Leong Bank is a subsidiary of Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad, the financial services arm of the Hong Leong Group. Apart from banking, Hong Leong Financial Group is involved in the provision of insurance and takaful, as well as investment banking, unit trust, fund management and stock broking services.
Hong Leong Bank (Cambodia) Plc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Hong Leong Bank Berhad Malaysia, officially opened our banking operations in Phnom Penh on August 23, 2013 and to support our business expansion, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
- Project Manager
- Plan the project
- Define the scope of the project or digital transformation initiative in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project or initiative
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project or initiative
- Develop a schedule for project or initiative completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Implement the project or initiative
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Control the project or initiative
- Write reports on the project for management
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly)
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
- Evaluate the project or initiative
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Bachelor Degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experiences, preferable in the banking industry
- Independent, innovative with strong goal orientation and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to thrive and influence decisions
- Strong drive and passion to succeed
- Able to work and thrive under pressure
- Able to facilitate multiple stakeholders communication and creatively finds solutions
Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us via email mention in contact detail. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please always put your email subject as “Application for XXXX (position you applied)” and rename your attached file in your full name, i.e. MuyMara_CV. Please put all your attached documents into one file only.
To know more about us, please visit our website.