Corporate Services Director for Marie Stopes International Cambodia
|Accounting, Business Administration, Execute. / Management|
|Full time job|
|25 February 2018|
Marie Stopes International is a global organisation providing personalised contraception and safe abortion services to women and girls. Our local teams of professionals are passionate about the work they do in communities across 37 countries. The services they provide give a woman the power to choose when she has children so that she’s free to pursue her plans and dreams for herself and her family. Marie Stopes International Cambodia (Marie Stopes) was established in 1998 and operates 7 reproductive health clinics, clinical outreach services, a call centre to provide information to clients and provides technical support to numerous public and private partners. In 2016, Marie Stopes provided services to approximately 80,000 women and men in Cambodia. A key responsibility of this role is to further Marie Stopes’ Vision: A world in which every birth is wanted and its Mission of ensuring the individual’s right to: Children by choice, not chance.
It is a role requirement that the job holder must fully comply with, promote and live Marie Stopes’ Core Values:
- Mission Driven
- Client Centred
- Lead the Corporate Services Department to ensure a high standard of operational efficiency and effectiveness with clear, transparent and documented processes in place.
- Drive continuous improvement in business operations to ensure sustainability, growth and effective performance including by managing regular reviews of all business and finance systems and processes. Implement revised systems for continuous strengthening and improvement.
- Responsible for the leadership, innovation, governance and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor MSIC’s operational and strategic risk.
- Ensure effective communication between Support Office and other channels to maximise performance.
- Provide strategic advice and relevant reports on matters regarding areas of technical responsibilities including Finance, HR and supply chain management.
- Maintain effective internal controls and systems, to ensure the organisation can flexibly adapt to changes that may impact it, such as changes in legislation or organisational structure.
- Ensure MSIC subscribes to MSI mandatory standards and best practice as well as all applicable laws and regulations; e.g. fully insured; ensure policies and procedure documents are kept up to date, periodically leading on the writing, review and implementation of these.
- Closely monitor all contractual obligations, raising concerns with SMT and seeking counsel where appropriate to ensure that contractual obligations are financially sound and appropriate for the organization.
- Ensure that all statutory and governance requirements are met on time.
- Provide strategic financial advice, insight and analysis to the CD and the SMT related to all major financial and business decisions. This includes monthly and annual financial statements and reports incorporating appropriate analysis and recommendations.
- Proactively identifying risks and opportunities to improve the financial position of MSIC, monitoring income/cost ratio, ensuring budget holders have appropriate finance skills to meet optimal value, and provide training as required.
- Oversee the annual budgeting and business planning process as well as donor budgets in conjunction with the CD and Head of Finance.
- With the assistance of the Head of Finance, ensure an effective tracking and compliance system for all accounting functions is in place utilizing sound financial management principles.
- Oversee all other financial matters across audit, reporting, cash flow, expenditure control and compliance with MSIC, MSI policies and sound accounting principles.
- Drive effective procurement and logistics processes across the organisation including setting policies and guidelines for ensuring cost effectiveness, quality and compliance with MSI Global requirements and international best practice.
- Provide advice and recommendations to ensure continuous improvement, efficiency and quality control within the supply change management process.
- Oversee the development of an annual procurement plan linked with the requirements of each business unit and project.
- Oversee the fraud prevention methods with key checks to safeguard stock.
- Ensure all business systems are operating smoothly and any issues are resolved quickly.
- Develop and implement business strategies in line with current and future MSIC goals and objectives.
- Ensure all business areas are managed efficiently and effectively across the organisation.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and practices in keeping with current industry best practices and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations. Assist management and employees in the interpretation and application of these policies, practices and guidelines.
- Provide strategic leadership in driving business efficiency and financial management.
- Provide strategic leadership to develop and operationalize MSIC’s annual Business Plan and Strategic Plan to achieve annual and multi-year goals and objectives
- Participate in regular review and monitoring of MSIC’s program-level financial and operational performance to ensure the organization is on-track to deliver on its goals and objectives.
- Improve operations by strengthening capacity, building high performance teams, identifying and promoting talent, to establish a positive working environment
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant field
- Cambodian nationals only
- English oral and written (medium to high level)
- Extensive experience in a senior management role, preferably in an international organisation.
- Demonstrable track record in building strong teams and managing people, fosters a high performance team environment with a strong commitment to achieving results.
- Extensive financial management experience in senior roles.
- Business management experience with advanced analytical and business analysis skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of managing day to day operational activities with cost efficiencies.
- Experience managing HR, IT is desirable but not essential
- IT literate and experience with systems
- Strong leadership and managerial skills including the ability to influence decisions.
- A continuous improvement approach, business-oriented, forward-thinking with the ability to identify opportunities and think strategically.
- Strong analytical and innovate thinking skills, good judgement and the ability to make sound decisions.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and manage competing projects and tasks on time.
- Approachable with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The highest levels of integrity, strong ethical sense
This role is a great opportunity to contribute your skills and commitment to a rewarding project in an emerging health sector of significance.
A competitive national salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please visit http://www.mariestopes.org.kh/Career or contact our Human Resources Team for a detailed job description. Interested and qualified candidates should send applications (CV and a cover letter), stating expected salary to email or alternately via post to: Marie Stopes International Cambodia (MSIC) Head Office, by using information in the contact detail.
MSIC is an equal opportunity employer and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Deadline for applications is at 17:00pm of the closing date above.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Marie Stopes International is a global organisation providing personalised contraception and safe abortion services to women and girls. Our local teams of professionals are passionate about the work they do in communities across 37 countries. The services they provide give a woman the power to choose when she has children so that she’s free pursue her plans and dreams for herself and her family. Marie Stopes International Cambodia (Marie Stopes) was established in 1998 and operates seven reproductive health clinics, social marketing program, clinical outreach services, and provides technical support to numerous public and private partners.
|Marie Stopes International Cambodia|
|Maries Stopes Cambodia|
|023 994 082 (Office)
023 994 083 (Office)
|#12Eo, St.41, (Village No. 10), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh|