Deputy Head of Channel and Operations - Channel for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 27 February 2018. Apply Now
|Business Administration, Execute. / Management, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|27 February 2018|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 600,000 customers with more than 2,500 staffs nationwide.
- Responsible for building viable AMK Branchless Banking Channel including agent, merchant and mobile banking channel
- Work closely with Regional Channel Team to ensure all branches achieve the business plan
- Implement effective control and monitoring to improve the quality of branchless banking channel
- Overall management of branchless banking compliance with policies and other procedures
- Ensure proactive and collaborative management to prevent delays and bottlenecks; escalate issues timely for resolution.
- Propose a compensation model for an agent network, effectively creating an AMK Mobile Banking agent model
- Collect feedback from all front line staffs and evaluating the effectiveness of business processes and practices for improvement or changes
- Collaborate with relevant departments in improvement of branchless banking business
- Be responsible for ongoing end-to-end management of branchless banking
- Any other task as deemed necessary and requested by Head of Channel and Operations Department or AMK’s management.
- At least Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- 4 years of related experience in in channel and/or sales management, MNO, Branchless Banking, FMCG or related industry
- Proven record of successful sales operations and/or channel management
- Creativity, proactive, self-starter and product analysis skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Rigorous, discipline and integrity
- Fluent in English
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness and capacity to carry out fieldwork involving significant travel to province
AMK provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, including Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben bonus, incentive, pension fund, 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local and oversea treatment for staff only, 24 hours accident insurance, staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year, USD 300 bonus for both maternity or paternity and up to USD 600 if surgery required, 18 days annual leave, capacity building per job requirement, and good working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
Benefit for Inthernship
AMK offer the opportunity to study and work directly with Information Technology Department, provide valuable experience, career development in the microfinance industry, 24hour accident insurance, and allowance.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, or via E-mail by using the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact via phone or visiting website.
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sangkat Tumnobtuek, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh|