Accounting Officer for Pour un Sourire d Enfant
|30 April 2018|
Pour un Sourire d’ Enfant (PSE) or For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization and founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, was established since 1995 in Cambodia. PSE’s mission is to help the most marginalized and debrided children escape from destitution and lead them to decent, skilled and well remunerated jobs. PSE has six main programs adapted to the needs of the children, those programs include: food, health, protection, education and schooling, vocational training, and helping families. PSE employs more than 600 employees and provides help to more than 6,500 children and 3000 families. We are operating in Phnom Penh, Sihanouk Ville and Siem Reap. Due to increasing of students in institute, we are looking for qualified candidates for teaching course below.
- Banks and credit card management: Ensure sufficient liquidity for operations by banks & card and make sure that it is used for the correct purpose.
- Payment and receipt (bank, cards): Ensure all the payment & receipt by bank/card are correct and time respected and make sure it is respected with accounting policy.
- Review, verify and prepare the payment voucher
- Manage billing and credit (Account Receivable)
- Construction payment follow up
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with PSE policy
- Bachelor degree of Accounting & Finance or other relevant fields
- At least one year experience in accounting and administration
- Good knowledge of related accounting systems.
- Good command of English, French is an advantage
- Dedicate to children education and protection
- Good team player
- Be committed in PSE’s vision, missions and core values
Any candidates who interested in teaching course had mentioned above, please kindly submit your last update CV with Cover send to E-mail address mentioned in the contact detail (subject: position title) by the closing date above, at 5.00 PM. Only applications that meet the qualifications will be considered.
PSE do not tolerate child abuse of any forms. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
|Pour un Sourire d Enfant|
|Pour un Sourire de Enfant (PSE)|
|023 995 660 Ext:111|
|#402, Trea Village, Sangkat Stung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh|