Radio Program Assistant for Cambodian Center for Human Rights
|Assistant, Business Administration, Computer - General, Law, Media, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|19 April 2018|
|$350 - $385|
The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (“CCHR”), a non-aligned, independent, and non- governmental organization that works to promote and protect democracy and respect for human rights primarily civil and political rights throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia, is seeking a dynamic and qualified Cambodian to fill the following position.
- Radio Program Assistant
- Assisting the producer in running the radio program;
- Facilitating the radio talk shows;
- Controlling the sound system and stream the live videos on CCHR’s facebook;
- Undertaking research and identify the topics to be covered in the weekly analysis talk show;
- Review and edit the radio’s daily reports;
- Moderating CCHR’s radio program and other projects;
- Proposing topics and draft introductions for the talk shows;
- Uploading audios of talk shows on CCHR’s website;
- Assisting with the administration to radio program; and
- Checking the schedule for broadcasts and monthly schedule, and monitor CCHR’s Facebook.
- University degree in media studies, social sciences, communications, Law & Public Affairs and relevant program;
- Some experience of providing support to a radio program;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure on challenging and sensitive issues;
- Experience in developing radio program, and in facilitating radio talk shows;
- Ability to work independently and in a team, with high levels of responsibility;
- A good command of written and spoken English and fluency in Khmer;
- Basic computer skills (MS. Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Internet and email); and,
- Good communication and flexibility.
Please send your resume and cover letter along with minimum expected salary via email mention in contact detail with the subject title “Radio Program Assistant” or to CCHR Office address. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The position is opened for national applicants only. Suitably qualified women, minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTIQs are strongly encouraged to apply.