Deputy Director of Branch Audit Department for Hattha Kaksekar Limited
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 27 April 2018. Apply Now
|Accounting / Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Execute. / Management|
|Full time job|
|27 April 2018|
Hattha Kaksekar Limite “HKL” is a leading microfinance institution, providing Credit, Savings, Local Money Transfer, ATM Service, Mobile Banking Service and other financial service, and operates with 25 provinces-cities in Kingdom of Cambodia. To respond our progress, we are looking for qualified candidates for the positions as below.
- Deputy Director of Branch Audit Department (01 Position)
- Assist the VP & Director of Branch Audit Department for preparing the annual internal audit strategy and operational plan.
- Participant in designing and developing and/or updating the audit programs guides for branch audit staff to implements in order to meet the new established system and products & services;
- Lead the branch audit staff to execute the auditing on the finance, deposit & transfer transactions all HKL’s offices as approved by the management and the audit board committee.
- Review and monitor the result of auditing includes efficiency and effectiveness of auditing through HKL’s offices.
- Review a draft audit reports of branch audit staff and send to VP & Director of Branch Audit Department for reviewing and issuing as a final audit report.
- Providing necessary training to improve staff competency in doing their jobs and skills auditing.
- Follow up branch audit report or other related reports and prepare the reports to make sure that, all previous auditing findings/issues have been fixed timely or on target date by the branch management and related departments.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management team.
- Graduate in Banking & Finance, Business Management and Economic, specializing in Accounting or other related fields and MBA is preferable.
- At least 2 years experiences in related to the field.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, hard-working and high commitment.
- Honest, reliable people, Dynamic and pleasant personality.
- Excellence of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of computer (Word, Excel, E-mail, Internet & PowerPoint).
- Be able to work under the pressure
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email mention in contact detail.
- The candidate has permanent address nearest to working location are encourage to APPLY.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on our telephone number.
Only short-listed candidate will be directly contacted by phone.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Hattha Kaksekar Limite “HKL” is a leading microfinance institution, providing Credit, Savings, Local Money Transfer, ATM Service, Mobile Banking Service and other financial service, and operates with 25 provinces-cities in Kingdom of Cambodia.
|Hattha Kaksekar Limited|
|086 354 354 (Mobile)
093 405 000 (Mobile)
|#606, Street. 271, Sangkat Boeng Tumpun 1, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh|