Java Backend Developer for KREDIT MFI
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|02 May 2018|
KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc., founded in 1993, is a permanent license Christian Microfinance Institution which is contributing to the social and economic development of communities by enabling the economically active poor to improve their lives through its reliable and sustainable financial services such as Loan, Deposit, ATM&CDM, Fast Payment, Payroll service, and local money transfer. To meet our recent operational growth and expansion, KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc. is currently seeking for qualified candidates for the positions as the following.
- Java Backend Developer (01 Position)
- Design and develop scalable web-services using Restful services
- Design and develop reusable libraries and APIs
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Male/female, Cambodian nationality
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strong Java technology knowledge (JavaEE/Java2e, etc.)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Strong knowledge and understanding on OOP and design patterns
- Comfortable working with REST, JSON and other web service concepts
- Relevant O/S knowledge (Linux/Unix and Windows), Networking knowledge and experience
- Software development life cycle experience required
- Experience working with a development team
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written skills. Agile/Scrum experience
KREDIT provides competitive salary based on education, experience, and potential. We offer annual salary increment plus other benefits such as:
- Annual incentive
- Bonus (13th month salary)
- Pchum Ben salary
- 24 hours insurance covered staff safety
- Health benefits
- Public holiday comply with Cambodia labor law
- Five working days per week
- Special interest rate staff loan
- Staff uniform
- Staff wedding package
- Provide staff scholarship
Interested candidate should submit your CV, cover letter, 2 new pieces of 4x6 photo, copied ID card, family book, birth certificate, education and work certificates, and transcript to KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc. Head Office via address or email mention in contact detail.
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs.).
KREDIT will be neutral, not bias, transparency, non-discrimination towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc., founded in 1993, is a permanent license Christian Microfinance Institution which is contributing to the social and economic development of communities by enabling the economically active poor to improve their lives through its reliable and sustainable financial services such as Loan, Deposit, ATM&CDM, Fast Payment, Payroll service, and local money transfer.
|Head Office: #71, Street 163, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey I, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh|