ICT System & Network Administrator for World Vision Cambodia
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology|
|Full time job|
|17 May 2018|
|$585 - $732|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY18-F006
Position Title : ICT System & Network Administrator
Location : Phnom Penh
Salary & Benefit Package: 585 USD - 732 USD
Purpose of this position:
Be responsible for system configuration, installation, customization, security setup, system management functions, performance reporting, and upgrade system. Troubleshooting and resolving System/LAN/WAN perform, connectivity and related network problem.
- To serve as System, Lotus Notes Domino Server, and messaging and data communication administrator.
- To coordinate with users on network infrastructure and database or application design, development and implementation including WV standard applications.
- To manage network infrastructures and connectivity in National Office, operations offices, and ADP offices.
- To provide ICT technical support and training to users in National Office, Operations Offices, and ADP
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or computer science or related field.
- At least 1-year experiences in database and application design and development in SQL and Lotus Notes database.
- At least 3-year experiences in system ad network administration, installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Thorough knowledge of database and application development principles, including analysis, design, and query and report generation, database security levels; debugging and troubleshooting functions.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills in managing Windows based servers network, LAN/WAN installation and configuration, and Lotus Notes Server administration.
- Demonstrated fluency in both written and spoken English
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy JOB ID NO-FY18-F006 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing Date: 17 May 2018 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052