Sale Officer for KREDIT MFI
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 25 May 2018. Apply Now
|25 May 2018|
KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc., founded in 1993, is a permanent license Christian Microfinance Institution which is contributing to the social and economic development of communities by enabling the economically active poor to improve their lives through its reliable and sustainable financial services such as Loan, Deposit, ATM&CDM, Fast Payment, Payroll service, and local money transfer. To meet our recent operational growth and expansion, KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc. is currently seeking for qualified candidates for the positions as the following:
- Sale Officer (1 Position)
- Perform sale activities on savings and other financial products
- Establish personal contact of potential clients
- Collect feedback and complaint from clients related sale and customer service care and service providing then report to Deputy Head Sale & Customer Service Department
- Analyze the market in order to identify new product growth opportunities
- Provide support, monitor the work performance of front line staff related to service providing and products selling, and identify points to be improved.
- Work closely with Customer Relationship Officer (CRO) to help boost the sales performance at each branch.
- Provide support to regional, branch, and sub branch and training to branch staff
- Resolve customer queries and issues related to sale and services
- Maintain sale reports and call follow up
- And other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor in Marketing or equivalent
- At least one year experience in sales, marketing, or microfinance/banking sectors
- Excellent oral and written English
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and professional appearance
- Telephone manner
- Capacities and flexibilities of sale and marketing
- Responsibility, logical thinking and results oriented in role
- Problem solving skill
- Honesty and neutrality in work
- Ability to travel to province branches
KREDIT provides competitive salary based on education, experience, and potential. We offer annual salary increment plus other benefits such as:
- Annual incentive
- Bonus (13th month salary)
- Pchum Ben salary
- 24 hours insurance covered staff safety
- Monthly health benefits
- Public holiday comply with Cambodia labor law
- Five working days per week
- Special interest rate of staff loan
- Staff uniform
- Staff wedding package
- Provide staff scholarship
Interested candidate should submit your CV, cover letter, 2 new pieces of 4x6 photo, copied ID card, family book, birth certificate, education and work certificates, and transcript to KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc. Head Office or by Email by using the contact detail (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs.).
KREDIT will be neutral, not bias, transparency, non-discrimination towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note:Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc., founded in 1993, is a permanent license Christian Microfinance Institution which is contributing to the social and economic development of communities by enabling the economically active poor to improve their lives through its reliable and sustainable financial services such as Loan, Deposit, ATM&CDM, Fast Payment, Payroll service, and local money transfer.
|KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc|
|Head Office: #71, Street 163, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey I, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh|