Office Assistant for Equitable Cambodia (EC)
|Accounting / Finance, Assistant, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|07 July 2018|
|$230 - $250|
Equitable Cambodia (EC) is a Cambodian organization working to promote equitable development and the progressive realization of human rights in Cambodia through research, evidence-based advocacy, and community empowerment. Equitable Cambodia was formed out of the localization of Bridges Across Borders Cambodia (BABC), an international solidarity organization active in Cambodia since 2003. Equitable Cambodia was registered by the Ministry of Interior as a Cambodian national non-governmental organization in March 2012.
The EC’s Operation Department is currently looking for a qualified candidate to fulfill the position of below. This is a fulltime position with a one year contract and possibility for renewal.
Human Resource Tasks Responsibilities:
- Ensure all staff members’ filing are properly managed with confidentiality
- Assist HR/Administration Manager with recruitment and training of new staff
- Entry data in staff database such as contact information, staff personal information, etc.
- Provide office orientation to new staff if requested.
- Manage suggestion box for staff comments and grievances
- Track staffs’ leave and file the data in the online database
- Stationary management:
- Purchase order the enough stationary for office demand
- Record in/out and balance of stationary and produce monthly report to HR/Admin Manager
- Ensure the stationary usage track sheet is available all time in the stationary cabinets.
- Ensure the office stationary use efficiency
- Develop new filing system to ensure that the document are filed properly
- Decorate the filing Crono nicely and be easy to search for documents
- Ensure that all documents are placing at the security area for not being accessed by unauthorized persons and avoiding any damage
- Create the letter in/out log in order to follow the number of letters
- Ensure that EC has the proper storage place for storing old documents, unused assets, and other publications
- Ensure the storage place are cleaned properly with actual schedule
- Office Security
- Ensure the office is guarded 24-hrs
- Create the visitor log to ensure that all entering visitors need to register in the log
- Ensure all fire extinguishers are placed near the inflammable stuffs such as gas tank
- Orient all staff of how to us fire extinguishers
- Ensure all offices are locked when there is no staff especially finance office
- Develop emergency contact list and stick at all office and leave one with our guards
- Ensure all office keys are stored at the place where it is easy to access when emergency occurs
- Arrange appointments; receive visitors, place and screen telephone calls, and answers queries with discretion.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of documents; including typing, formatting, editing and keeping original documents on file
- Draft and format correspondence, appointment letters, reports, documents, and etc.
- Undertake administrative arrangements for any conferences, training, seminars or workshops.
- Maintain and update contact lists for staff, partners, service providers and vendors.
- Work closely with operations team and suppliers to get all necessary documents and/or information to be updated on time and accurately into system
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant office administration and at least one year of related work experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good in English and Khmer, Computer literate
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with organization’s team and partners;
- Able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates can submit their C.V. and cover letter to the Operations Department via email address mentioned in the contact detail. Please do not send certificates.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact to provided telephone number or visit http://equitablecambodia.org/website/open-positions. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Equitable Cambodia is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.