Employment Program Evaluation Consultant for Mith Samlanh
|24 June 2018|
Mith Samlanh is a social enterprise that works with marginalized urban children and youth, their families and communities, to help them become independent and productive citizens of their country.
We will expect you to comply with our Child Protection Policy.
Are you interested in working together with our teams in assessing the impact of our Employment program? Are you passionate about creating long-lasting employment projects for marginalized youth and caretakers? Then consider this role!
You will be working with the multi-disciplinary team of Mith Samlanh (MS) comprised of more than 200 professionals committed to delivering innovative social services for children, youth and families in Phnom Penh and its suburbs.
- Ensure good understanding of our holistic services approach and organize all evaluation processes
- Identify the key strengths and weaknesses in MS Employment program through direct link with staff, beneficiaries, partners etc.
- Measure the impact of MS Employment program on beneficiaries and their families
- Produce a report that highlights the results and recommendations on service improvements
- Develop and deliver a presentation on findings and document best practice for sharing with partners
- You have experience working directly on the field whilst implementing employment related programs for youth
- You have strong understanding of the Cambodian context and/or community-based development assistance in Cambodia
- You have proven experience in program and organizational evaluations
- You are skillful with data sampling, participatory evaluation methodology, interview techniques
- You have excellent report writing skills in English
- Your ability to speak Khmer fluently would be an advantage (N.B. a translator won’t be provided)
In your application, please include the following:
- your resume/CV stating your background and a short description of previously done evaluations
- a sample evaluation report
- workplan, including methodology
- brief budget proposal including your daily rates and other expenses
- We would like you to start in August 2018 and the evaluation to be finalized mid-September 2018.
Interested candidates are requested to submit CVs and Cover Letter send to us via email provided in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
We started our work 20 years ago as one of the first registered Cambodian non-government organizations, and now we count 300 staff working in different zones in the Phnom Penh area. Every year, we provide various outreach programs, vocational training, education, counseling, food, shelter, medical services and income generation programs to 15,000 marginalized children, youth and families in Phnom Penh.