Software Developer for Credit Mutuel Kampuchea
|Capacity development, Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|12 July 2018|
Since 2004, cmk has built its reputation as the most trusted banking cooperative in Cambodia, amassing a base of more than 30,000 loyal clients from all sectors of society and all parts of the country.
In 2018, we are moving beyond the non-profit model to become a fully-fledged commercial bank and as part of our strategy to reach ambitious targets, we are looking for enthusiastic, talented and motivated staff to join a fast-growing business. In particular, we are seeking people who are flexible and who crave the intense satisfaction that comes from being personally responsible for meeting the needs of customers.
- Responsible for the data migration to new banking system.
- Be part of the core-banking team and support to users on the new core banking system
- Be part of programming team to develop mobile banking and internet banking.
- Set the parameter for the new/existing products as required by the management team.
- Test new products or apply new patches.
- Customize reports according to the business need.
- Other tasks required by supervisor.
- University degree in IT.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the software industry and 1 year in banking.
- Understand the concept of reporting.
- Knowledge of SQL statement for data extraction.
- Experience in mobile application development.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking).
- Quick learner.
cmk provides competitive salary packages to its employees, including bonus schemes and other benefits, such as: health insurance for employee and family, 24-hour health and accident insurance, minor medical expenses bonus, maternity bonus, wedding bonus, family support bonus, seniority bonus and more.
Interested candidates can submit CV, cover letter, application form and other relevant documents to us via email provided in the contact detail. For more information can contact via phone. Applications will not be returned, and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Note: For Cambodian nationals only.